Last Updated on January 1, 2020.
- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as permitted or required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information (using reasonable security safeguards) against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Types of Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
We only gather personal information you voluntarily submit to us such as first and last names, addresses and email addresses and/or telephone numbers. For example, personal information may be collected from you in order to get your feedback on our products.
Automated Data Collection
We log usage of the Sites automatically. These logs include your username, IP address and time of login. These personally identifiable logs are used for security auditing to protect your account and/or use of the Sites.
Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
We have implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings therein. In addition, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics. We will use the data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting (such as age, gender and interests) to develop the Sites and their content around our visitors’ interests.
Sharing Your Information
We do not share your personal information with any third party except:
- when necessary to deliver services you’ve requested, or
- in compliance with lawful governmental requests.
For additional disclosures applicable to residents of California, please visit www.atw.com/ccpa
Links to Other Sites
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by us. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, and any information you submit to those companies is subject to their privacy policies.
How to Contact Us
Privacy at Orangeline Trailers 950 I-30 East Mt. Pleasant, Texas 75455 United States of America
Or e-mail us at [email protected].